- Vaccinations (includes wellness exam)
-Canine: Distemper/Parvo Distemper/Parvo/Lepto
-Feline : Felovax
- Full Service Diagnostic Lab
- Red blood cell analysis
- IDEXX Blood Work and Chemical panels (Liver, Kidney, Protein, and Electrolyte levels)
- Urinalysis/ Fecal Flotation
- Digital Radiography
- Flea/Tick/ Parasite Protection
722 West Hwy 30 * PO Box 550 * Pine Bluffs, WY 82082 * (307) 245-9263 * (800) 245-9263
We are very proud of our small animal services. Our staff is always working to stay up-to-date on modern techniques. Scroll below to see just a few of the services we offer for small animal and small animal surgery. Call us any time to find out more!
- Ovariohysterectomies (Spays)
- Dental Cleaning (Ultrasonic Scale and Polish)
- Abdominal and Thoracic Procedures
- Tail Docks and Dewclaw Removals
- Caesarian Sections (C-Sections)
Elective Surgeries and Procedures
*Prices are subject to change at any time. Please call for more information on prices and care.
*All animals must be current on rabies vaccinations prior to treatment.
*For your pet's safety, please bring dogs on a leash and cats in a crate.
Phone: (307) 245-9263
Fax: (307) 245-9264
Location: 722 West Highway 30, Pine Bluffs, WY 82082
24 Hour Emergency Service