- Vaccinations (includes well check)
-Canine - Distemper/Parvo Distemper/Parvo/Lepto
-Feline - Felovax
- Full Service Diagnostic Lab
- Red blood cell analysis
- IDEXX Blood Work and Chemical panels (Liver, Kidney, Protein, and Electrolyte levels)
- Urinalysis/ Fecal Flotation
- Digital Radiography
- Flea/Tick/ Parasite Protection
722 West Hwy 30 * PO Box 550 * Pine Bluffs, WY 82082 * (307) 245-9263 * (800) 245-9263
Modern anesthesia techniques, patient monitoring, and autoclaved sterilized instruments, ensure high standards of surgical care.
- Ovariohysterectomies (Spays)
- Dental Cleaning (Ultrasonic Scale and Polish)
- Orthopedics Including Bone Pinning
- Abdominal and Thoracic Procedures
- Tail Docks and Dewclaw Removals
- Caesarian Sections (C-Sections)
Elective Surgeries and Procedures:
*Prices are subject to change at any time. Please call for more information on prices and care.
*All animals must be current on rabies vaccinations prior to treatment.
*For your pet's safety, please bring dogs on a leash and cats in a crate.