Modern anesthesia techniques, patient monitoring, and autoclaved sterilized instruments, ensure high standards of surgical care.
- Vaccinations (includes well check):
Canine - Distemper/Parvo and Rabies $48.00
Feline - Felovax and Rabies $53.50
Elective Surgeries and Procedures:
- Ovariohysterectomies (Spays)
Dogs - $135 to $168 Cats - $95
Dogs - $110 to $130 Cats - $60
- Onychectomies (declaw) - $85
- Dental Cleaning - from $110 & up
- Orthopedics including bone pinning
- Abdominal and thoracic procedures
- Tail docks and dewclaw removals
*Prices are subject to change at any time. Please call for more information on prices and care.
*All animals must be current on rabies vaccinations prior to treatment.
*For your pet's safety, please bring dogs on a leash and cats in a crate.
Orthopedics including bone pinning
Abdominal and thoracic procedures
Tail docks and dewclaw removals
Canine Artificial Insemination
Extensive Knowledge of English Bulldogs
William S. Shain, DVM * Brianne Simonsen, DVM * Amy Berry, DVM
722 West Hwy 30 * PO Box 550 * Pine Bluffs, WY 82082 * (307) 245-9263 * (800) 245-9263